The Radiology Department is a full-service department providing routine and limited specialized imaging for inpatient, outpatient, and emergency patients. Various modalities utilize magnetization, ionizing radiation, ultrasonic waves and radioisotopes in order to acquire the desired image. Our team consists of board-certified radiologists, who provide professional services and interpretation as well as registered radiologic technologists.
We provide the following services:
• General Radiology
• Computerized Axial Tomography (CT scanning)
• Diagnostic Ultrasound: Abdominal, OB, Adult/Pediatric Echo, Vascular
• The Region's only provider of 3D Mammography with computer-aided detection
• Nuclear Medicine (diagnostic and therapeutic)
• Portable Radiography
• Diagnostic Cardiac Catheterization
• Vascular and Interventional Procedures
• Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
• Stereotactic Breast Biopsy
• Mobile PET/CT
• Cardiac Stress Testing
The Radiology Department provides services to patients 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
If you would like additional information regarding Imaging Services at Taylor Regional Hospital, please contact (270) 789-5831 or email firstname.lastname@example.org