Nutritional ServicesTaylor Regional Nutritional Services prides itself on providing high quality nutrition care to patients, team members and visitors on a daily basis. This is accomplished by the delivery of meals to individual inpatient rooms, a registered dietitian on staff who provides nutrition care to patients, and a cafeteria for TRH Team Members and visitor meals.
TRH Nutritional Services provides the following services:
• Preparation and service appropriate to the patient's diet orders
• Nutrition screening and assessment of patients
• Consultation with medical, nursing and ancillary staff regarding patient care
• Nutrition education of patient/significant other, both inpatient and outpatient, including nutrient-drug interaction counseling
• Provision of nutrition education classes and lectures to the community
• Accommodation of requests for community consultative services
• Preparation and service of meals to hospital personnel and visitors
Cafeteria Hours of Operation
Breakfast: 6:30 a.m. to 10:00 a.m.
Lunch: 11:00 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
Dinner: 4:30 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
Vending machines are also available 24 hours a day so that food is accessible for Team Members and visitors.