Ways to Give
Established in 2013, the Taylor Regional Hospital Foundation provides philanthropic opportunities for raising awareness and funding to support Taylor Regional Hospital in preserving and enhancing the health of our community.
Charitable giving has long been an integral part of healthcare's success. From donations of land and capital, the current hospital facility was built. Through the existing Tree of Life program, gifts have been given to the hospital in honor or memory of loved ones... Learn More
Taylor Regional Hospital is the second largest employer in Campbellsville and Taylor County with over 700 employees, including PRNs. Taylor Regional Hospital provides employment opportunities for many different specialties and services.
Taylor Regional Ear, Nose, & Throat
Otolaryngology is the oldest medical specialty in the United States. Otolaryngologists are physicians trained in the medical and surgical management and treatment of patients with diseases and disorders of the ear, nose, throat (ENT), and related structures of the head and neck. They are commonly referred to as ENT physicians.
Dr. James A. Ewing
Dr. James E. Ewing
Taylor Regional Ear, Nose & Throat (TRENT) is staffed with two Board-Certified Physicians, a Nurse Practitioner, a Physician's Assistant and two Audiologists.
If you are a new patient, please download and print the New Patient Forms. You may complete these prior to arrival in order to expedite your visit.
TRENT provides office consultation for ENT disorders, including but not limited to:
• Otologic problems: such as hearing loss, chronic ear disease, cholesteatoma, chronic ear infections
• Rhinology (nasal): chronic sinusitis, deviated septum, nasal polyps, nose bleeding, adenoid enlargement
• Oral Disease: chronic tonsillitis, oral tongue lesions, obstructive sleep apnea surgery
• Laryngology (voice): hoarseness, vocal cord lesions and nodules
• Skin Disorders: facial skin cancers, benign lesions
• Audiology: board Certified Audiologist performing hearing evaluations and hearing aid services
Office Based Procedures:
• Incision & drainage
• Epistaxis control
• Foreign body removal from ear or nose
• Myringotomy & tube insertion
• Nasal endoscopy
Taylor Regional Ear, Nose, & Throat is located at 105 Greenbriar Drive, Suite A in Campbellsville. We also have office hours in Lebanon and Columbia. Office hours in the Campbellsville office are Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Call to make an appointment at (270) 465-3595.