The Walk-In Clinic at Taylor Regional Hospital
Effective June 1st, 2021, this provider office will be transitioning to a hospital-based clinic. To learn more about hospital-based clinics and what this means to our patients, please visit here.
The Taylor Regional Hospital Walk-In Clinic is here for you to provide care for non-emergent, non-life threatening health concerns.
Our staff provides a variety of health services including:
• Women's Health Services
• Employment/School/Sports Physicals
• Influenza A & B
• Rapid Strep Test
• Glucose Finger Stick
• Wound Culture & Sensitivity
COMMON NON-EMERGENT CONDITIONS & ILLNESSES TREATED AT THE TRH WALK-IN CLINIC
- Abdominal Pain/Acid Reflux
- Allergies (Seasonal & Reactions)
- Asthma/Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease
- Ear Pain/Infection
- Eye Pain/Pink Eye
- Head Lice/Scabies/Bed Bugs
- Insect Bites/Stings
- Nausea/Vomiting (Stomach Virus)
- Rashes (Eczema, Poison Ivy, Hives, Psoriasis, Ringworm, Shingles)
- Sore Throat/Strep Throat
- Upper Respiratory Infection
- Urinary Tract Infection
PAYMENT AND INSURANCE
• We accept cash, debit/credit cards and most insurance plans
• Our providers can send a summary of your visit to your primary care provider, with your permission
• We accept most insurance plans. We recommend contacting your insurance company prior to your visit to verify coverage for the service you are seeking. This will also prepare you for any out of pocket costs you might be responsible for at the time of service. Your payment responsibility may vary based on your insurance coverage.
ITEMS NEEDED PRIOR TO VISIT
• Copy of your insurance card
• Proof of ID
• Valid form of payment at time of service
Please note that patients must be at least six months in age in order to be seen at the Walk-In Clinic.