Tiger Health Clinic at Campbellsville University
Heidi Lee, APRN
Hours of Operation
Monday through Thursday from 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.; closed for lunch from 12:30 pm. to 1:30 p.m.
We are closed Friday, Saturday, Sunday and all major holidays.
522 Hoskins Avenue
Campbellsville, KY 42718
Phone: (270) 789-3410
Fax: (270) 465-2449
Tiger Health Clinic is a full service health center focused on providing convenient and high-quality care for the community of Campbellsville and surrounding communities, along with Campbellsville University students, faculty, and staff, as well as their families.
Our overall mission is to promote health, wellness, and the safety of our community of patients. Our staff provides a variety of health services including:
• Women's Health Services (including Pap and Pelvic Exams)
• Wound Care and Lacerations (including sutures and closure)
• Sport's Physicals
• School Physicals
• CDL Exams
• Acute and Chronic Illnesses
• Influenza Testing
• Blood Sugar
• Wound Culture and Sensitivity (collected in house and sent out for processing)
Payment and Insurance
• We accept cash, debit/credit cards and most insurance plans
• Our providers can send a summary of your visit to your primary care provider, with your permission
• We accept most insurance plans. We recommend contacting your insurance company prior to your visit to verify coverage for the service you are seeking. This will also prepare you for any out of pocket costs you might be responsible for at the time of service. Your payment responsibility may vary based on your insurance coverage.
Items Needed Prior to Visit
• Copy of your insurance card
• Proof of ID
• Valid form of payment at time of service
If you are a new patient, please download and print the New Patient Forms. You may complete these prior to arrival in order to expedite your visit.