Updated Visitor Hours and Screenings as a Result of COVID-19
Effective immediately, and until further notice, we are RESTRICTING ALL VISITORS at:
Taylor Regional Hospital
TRH Physician Offices and Clinics
The Walk-In Clinic at TRH
with the following exceptions:
• Designated end-of-life patient cases will be addressed on a case-by-case basis.
• Any emergency surgery will be allowed ONE HEALTHY ADULT ONLY during surgery and initial recovery.
• Pediatric patients may be accompanied by ONE HEALTHY ADULT ONLY.
• Any obstetrical laboring patient will be allowed ONE DESIGNATED HEALTHY ADULT ONLY through delivery.
• If you have an appointment, you must come alone. If you are transported by another person, that person will need to stay in his or her vehicle unless physical assistance is required.
• All visitors in these exception categories will be screened and must remain in the room AT ALL TIMES. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
Please Note the following exception for Pregnancy (OB) Ultrasounds:
Effective May 19th, mothers are allowed one (1) healthy adult to accompany them for pregnancy (OB) ultrasound exams. Like the patient, those individuals must arrive wearing a mask, and complete a health screening (temperature check and questionnaire) before being cleared to accompany the patient to the exam. Those with fever, cough, shortness of breath, runny nose, body aches or respiratory symptoms will not be allowed entry. Both patients and guests should alert screening staff if they have tested positive for or have a pending COVID test