Updated Visitor Hours and Screenings as a Result of COVID-19
Effective January 29, 2021, and until further notice, visitation at Taylor Regional Hospital, TRH Physician Offices and Clinics, & The Walk-In Clinic at TRH is as follows:
• All inpatients, with the exception of those in the COVID Unit, may be allowed ONE HEALTHY ADULT ONLY per day.
• Designated end-of-life COVID patient cases will be addressed on a case-by-case basis.
• All surgical patients will be allowed ONE HEALTHY ADULT ONLY during surgery and initial recovery.
• Pediatric patients may be accompanied by ONE HEALTHY ADULT ONLY.
• Any obstetrical laboring patient will be allowed ONE DESIGNATED HEALTHY ADULT ONLY per day.
• If you have an appointment in the hospital or clinics, and if/or transported by another person, that person will need to stay in his or her vehicle unless physical assistance is required.
• All visitors in these exception categories will be screened and must wear a mask AT ALL TIMES while on TRH property (including inpatient rooms).
• Mothers are allowed ONE DESIGNATED HEALTHY ADULT to accompany them for pregnancy (OB) ultrasound exams.
TEMPORARY VISITING HOURS:
9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Weekend visitors must use ER Entrance