Updated Visitor Hours and Screenings as a Result of COVID-19
Out of an abundance of caution for the safety and well-being of our patients, employees, and community, please note the following visitor restrictions that are effective immediately. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
• End-of-life patient cases will be addressed on a case-by-case basis.
• Any emergency surgery will be allowed one HEALTHY adult during surgery and initial recovery.
• Any pediatric patients will be allowed one HEALTHY adult to accompany.
• Any obstetrical laboring patient will be allowed one designated HEALTHY adult through delivery.
• All visitors in these exception categories will be screened and requested to stay in their designated area.
• If you have an appointment, you must come alone. If you are transported by another person, that person will need to stay in his or her vehicle.