The Sleep Clinic at Taylor Regional Hospital
More than 70 million Americans experience fatigue, irritability, depression, inability to concentrate, memory problems, loss of productivity and auto or workplace accidents, primarily due to sleep disorders. These symptoms affect many aspects of your life and if left untreated, some sleep disorders may increase the risk of high blood pressure, heart attack, or stroke.
Common Symptoms of Sleep Disorders Include:
• Snoring or irregular breathing
• Breath-holding or stop-breathing episodes while asleep
• Awakening with a gasp
• Unrefreshing sleep despite sleeping at least six hours
• Falling asleep at inappropriate times, drowsy driving, fighting sleepiness at work
• Trouble concentrating
• Personality changes
• Memory loss
• Uncomfortable leg sensations when trying to sleep
• Leg-kicking during sleep
The Sleep Clinic at Taylor Regional Hospital consists of a four-bed lab and is open six nights per week. We are located at 67 Kingswood Drive, adjacent to the hospital.
If you would like additional information regarding the Sleep Clinic, please call (270) 789.5750.