Closings, Cancellations, and Delays
The following departments/service lines will be closed or operating under holiday hours on Monday, July 5th, in observance of the Independence Day holiday:
• The Wound Care Center will be closed.
• The lab will be closed to all outpatients on Monday, July 5th. Normal hours will be observed over the weekend July 3rd and 4th. Those hours are 8am to 2pm.
• The TRH Outpatient Pharmacy will be closed.
• The Infusion Center will be closed.
• Healthcare Information Services (Medical Records) will be closed
• The Business Office and Physician Billing will be closed.
• There will be no TRH Hospitality Van Service on Monday.
• Taylor Regional Surgical Associates will be closed.
• Taylor Regional Urology will be closed.
• Taylor Regional Physicians for Women will be closed.
• Taylor Regional Ear, Nose & Throat will be closed.
• Taylor Regional Internal Medicine Associates will be closed.
• Taylor Regional Internal Medicine will be closed.
• Taylor Regional Pediatrics will be closed.
• Tiger Health Clinic will be closed.
• Until further notice, we have suspended all cardiac rehabilitation appointments.
• Effective Tuesday, March 24th at 5:00 p.m., the TRH Cafeteria will be closed to the general public; open only to patients, their designated visitors and staff.