Closings, Cancellations, and Delays
Friday, February 19th
The Walk-In Clinic will be open from 9:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Thursday, February 18th
The medical oncology department and the office of Dr. Lissanu and Mike Haliday, APRN, will be closed. The radiation oncology department (Dr. Hardin) and the PET scan truck will be operating on regular schedule. Please check back here often for updates, as they may occur.
The Surgical Services department will be closed for all elective surgeries, open for emergency surgeries only.
All TRH provider offices (ENT, Neurology, Orthopedic Group, Surgical Associates, Physicians for Women, Urology, Internal Medicine Associates, Tiger Health a clinic at CU, Taylor Regional Internal Medicine Associates (TRIM) and Pediatrics)
Taylor Regional Rehabilitation Services will be closed.
Taylor Regional Outpatient Pharmacy will be closed.
. The Taylor Regional Specialty Physicians and Diagnostic Center in Columbia will be closed.
Physician Billing will be closed.
The Wound Healing Center at TRH will be closed.
The Walk-In Clinic at TRH will be open from 9:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
and open to pediatric patients of all ages.
The Outpatient Infusion Center will open at 10:00 a.m.
Wednesday, February 17th
Taylor Regional Urology is closed.
Taylor Regional Pediatrics will open at 10:00 a.m.
Tiger Health Clinic at CU will open at 10:00 a.m.
Taylor Regional Orthopedic Associates will open at 10:00 a.m.
Taylor Regional Internal Medicine (TRIM) will open at 10:00 a.m.
The Walk-In Clinic will close at 5:00 p.m.
The Wound Healing Center at TRH is operating on regular schedule today.
The TRH Surgical Center is operating on regular schedule today.
As a result of COVID-19 and in an abundance of caution in order to protect the health and safety of our patients, visitors, employees and medical staff, please note the following changes to normal hospital operations:
• We have temporarily suspended the TRH Hospital Auxiliary service in order to protect the general health and well-being of our volunteers.
• All support groups that meet on the campus of TRH or any of its offices have been temporarily suspended.
• Until further notice, we have suspended all cardiac rehabilitation appointments.
• Outpatient Pharmacy customers may call upon arrival to TRH and a member of the pharmacy staff will bring prescriptions out to their cars.
• Effective Tuesday, March 24th at 5:00 p.m., the TRH Cafeteria will be closed to the general public; open only to patients, their designated visitors and staff.