Closings, Cancellations, and Delays
As a result of COVID-19 and in an abundance of caution in order to protect the health and safety of our patients, visitors, employees and medical staff, please note the following changes to normal hospital operations:
• We have temporarily suspended the TRH Hospital Auxiliary service in order to protect the general health and well-being of our volunteers.
• All support groups that meet on the campus of TRH or any of its offices have been temporarily suspended.
• Until further notice, we have suspended all cardiac rehabilitation appointments.
• Outpatient Pharmacy customers may call upon arrival to TRH and a member of the pharmacy staff will bring prescriptions out to their cars.
• Effective Tuesday, March 24th at 5:00 p.m., the TRH Cafeteria will be closed to the general public; open only to patients, their designated visitors and staff.