Taylor Regional Ear, Nose, & Throat
Otolaryngology is the oldest medical specialty in the United States. Otolaryngologists are physicians trained in the medical and surgical management and treatment of patients with diseases and disorders of the ear, nose, throat (ENT), and related structures of the head and neck. They are commonly referred to as ENT physicians.
Taylor Regional Ear, Nose & Throat (TRENT) is staffed with a Board-Certified Physician, a Nurse Practitioner, a Physician's Assistant and two Audiologists.
TRENT provides office consultation for ENT disorders, including but not limited to:
• Otologic problems: such as hearing loss, chronic ear disease, cholesteatoma, chronic ear infections
• Rhinology (nasal): chronic sinusitis, deviated septum, nasal polyps, nose bleeding, adenoid enlargement
• Oral Disease: chronic tonsillitis, oral tongue lesions, obstructive sleep apnea surgery
• Laryngology (voice): hoarseness, vocal cord lesions and nodules
• Skin Disorders: facial skin cancers, benign lesions
• Audiology: board Certified Audiologist performing hearing evaluations and hearing aid services
Office Based Procedures:
• Incision & drainage
• Epistaxis control
• Foreign body removal from ear or nose
• Myringotomy & tube insertion
• Nasal endoscopy
Taylor Regional Ear, Nose, & Throat is located at 105 Greenbriar Drive, Suite A in Campbellsville. We also have office hours in Lebanon and Columbia. Office hours in the Campbellsville office are Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Call to make an appointment at (270) 465-3595.