Established in 2013, the Taylor Regional Hospital Foundation provides philanthropic opportunities for raising awareness and funding to support Taylor Regional Hospital in preserving and enhancing the health of our community.
Charitable giving has long been an integral part of healthcare's success. From donations of land and capital, the current hospital facility was built. Through the existing Tree of Life program, gifts have been given to the hospital in honor or memory of loved ones... Learn More
Taylor Regional Hospital is the second largest employer in Campbellsville and Taylor County with over 700 employees, including PRNs. Taylor Regional Hospital provides employment opportunities for many different specialties and services.
Taylor Regional Nutritional Services prides itself on providing high quality nutrition care to patients, team members and visitors on a daily basis. This is accomplished by the delivery of meals to individual inpatient rooms, a registered dietitian on staff who provides nutrition care to patients, and a cafeteria for TRH Team Members and visitor meals.
TRH Nutritional Services provides the following services:
• Preparation and service appropriate to the patient's diet orders
• Nutrition screening and assessment of patients
• Consultation with medical, nursing and ancillary staff regarding patient care
• Nutrition education of patient/significant other, both inpatient and outpatient, including nutrient-drug interaction counseling
• Provision of nutrition education classes and lectures to the community
• Accommodation of requests for community consultative services
• Preparation and service of meals to hospital personnel and visitors
Cafeteria Hours of Operation
Breakfast: 6:30 a.m. to 10:00 a.m.
Lunch: 11:00 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
Dinner: 4:30 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
Vending machines are also available 24 hours a day so that food is accessible for Team Members and visitors.